By Richard Wagner
The must-have reference for development and optimizing internet purposes for Safari on iPhone 3.0
The iPhone deals a compelling Web-based software improvement platform revolving round its integrated browser, Safari, that is outfitted upon the open resource WebKit framework. This must-have e-book serves as a hands-on consultant to constructing iPhone and iPod contact net functions.
starting with an creation to net software improvement for iPhone, this special ebook then covers worthy info on operating with cellular and contact applied sciences, using iPhone UI frameworks, and designing, styling, and programming the interface. you will discover tips on how to movement net apps to local apps and lots more and plenty, even more.
- Walks you thru the method of constructing net functions for iPhone and iPod contact
- Covers how one can layout and strengthen purposes that emulate the feel and appear of local iPhone apps.
- Instructs on how your net app can reply to finger contact occasions which are a middle a part of the iPhone occasion version.
- Shows you ways to create Web-based offline functions utilizing the newest HTML five cache applied sciences
- Explains the original means of relocating net apps to local apps
- Features an advantage bankruptcy on optimizing and constructing for third-party browsers
thoroughly compliant with the hot iPhone OS 3.0, in addition to most modern improvements to Safari on iPhone, this quintessential publication is a must have source.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics usually are not incorporated as a part of booklet file.
By Brian Messenlehner, Jason Coleman
The authors use examples from their lately published SchoolPress app to give an explanation for options and strategies during the publication. All code examples can be found on GitHub.
- Compare WordPress with conventional app improvement frameworks
- Use subject matters for perspectives, and plugins for backend functionality
- Get feedback for selecting WordPress plugins—or construct your own
- Manage consumer debts and roles, and entry person data
- Build asynchronous behaviors on your app with jQuery
- Develop local apps for iOS and Android, utilizing wrappers
- Incorporate Hypertext Preprocessor libraries, exterior APIs, and internet provider plugins
- Collect funds via ecommerce and club plugins
- Use thoughts to hurry up and scale your WordPress app
Eliminating safeguard holes in iOS apps is important for any developer who desires to guard their clients from the undesirable men. In iOS program Security, cellular safety specialist David Thiel finds universal iOS coding errors that create severe safety difficulties and exhibits you ways to discover and fasten them.
After a crash direction on iOS software constitution and Objective-C layout styles, you are going to flow directly to recognizing undesirable code and plugging the holes. You'l examine about:
- The iOS safety version and the boundaries of its integrated protections
- The myriad methods delicate facts can leak into areas it is not going to, similar to throughout the pasteboard
- How to enforce encryption with the Keychain, the knowledge safety API, and CommonCryptoLegacy flaws from C that also reason difficulties in glossy iOS applications
- Privacy concerns regarding amassing person facts and the way to mitigate strength pitfalls
Don't permit your app's safeguard leak turn into one other headline. even if you are looking to reinforce your app's defenses or looking insects in different people's code, iOS software Security can assist you get the activity performed well.
By Hans-Eric Grnlund
iOS 7 improvement Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is your code reference and consultant to constructing options at the iPad, iPhone, and different iOS 7 SDK units and structures. This booklet presents in-depth code samples and discussions for eventualities that builders face each day. you will discover various examples of real-world instances that would assist you construct totally sensible purposes quick and successfully.
The recipes incorporated during this ebook are large in scope and feature been aimed at the pro developer. you will discover transparent and concise code samples accompanying every one recipe, and you'll be awarded with state of the art options that bring on the easiest that the iOS 7 SDK has to provide. The recipes include:
- Working with car format to construct versatile consumer interfaces that adapt to various reveal sizes
- Building functions that contain multimedia
- Building location-aware apps
- Understanding most sensible practices for software layout and improvement
You'll locate this booklet to be an essential reference for all of your iOS development.
Updated and multiplied for the recent Apple iOS8, The company of iOS App improvement, 3rd variation shows you ways to include advertising and enterprise savvy into each element of the layout and improvement method, giving your app the absolute best probability of succeeding within the App Store.
This publication is written via skilled builders with company backgrounds, taking you step by step via affordable advertising and marketing options that experience confirmed winning for pro iOS app creators—perfect for self reliant builders on shoestring budgets. No past enterprise wisdom is needed.
The out of the ordinary luck of the iPhone, iPad and the iPod contact have ushered in a "gold rush" for builders, yet with good over 1000000 apps within the hugely aggressive App shop, it has turn into more and more tough for brand new apps to face out within the crowd. attaining patron expertise and revenues sturdiness in your iOS app calls for loads of association and a few strategic making plans. this can be the ebook you would like you had learn prior to you introduced your first app!
What you’ll learn
- Analyze your rules and festival, and determine your viewers to guage revenues strength
- Protect your online business and highbrow estate and steer clear of power criminal hassles
- Transform your iOS app right into a robust advertising tool.
- Build synergy with in-app cross-promotion and social media, and Apple’s video game heart
- Utilize revenue-generating enterprise types resembling in-app ads and In-App buy; contains wide assurance of the iAd framework and the shop package API
- Improve usability and enforce potent trying out
- Create a pre-release buzz on-line with Twitter, fb, blogs, and a committed site
- Successfully navigate the App shop submission method
- Execute a post-release business plan with press releases, app reports, promotional revenues and giveaways
Who this e-book is for
This booklet is for any developer seeking to construct a winning company promoting iPhone, iPod contact, and iPad apps in Apple’s iTunes App shop. the entire code examples integrated during this ebook will be downloaded from http://iphonebusinessbook.com/.
Table of Contents
- Seeing the massive photograph in a Crowded App shop marketplace position
- Doing Your Homework: examining iOS App principles and appearing aggressive study
- Protecting Your highbrow estate
- Your iOS App Is Your strongest advertising Tool
- Social Inception: selling Your Apps inside Apps
- Money for not anything: whilst It can pay to Be Free
- Monetizing unfastened Apps with iAd and different In-App ads possibilities
- Exploring the Freemium version with In-App Purchase
- Testing and usefulness: placing Your top Foot Forward
- Get the celebration begun! making a Prerelease Buzz
- Keys to the dominion: The App shop Submission Process
- Increasing information in your iOS App
"This booklet is a needs to for somebody trying to learn the iPhone. the extent of forensic element is superb. If purely all publications to forensics have been written with this clarity!"-Andrew Sheldon, Director of facts Talks, machine forensics experts
With iPhone use expanding in company networks, IT and safeguard execs face a significant problem: those units shop a major volume of knowledge. in case your employees conducts enterprise with an iPhone, you want to know the way to get better, research, and securely break delicate facts. iPhone Forensics offers the data essential to behavior whole and hugely really expert forensic research of the iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPod contact. This publication is helping you:
- Determine what form of information is saved at the device
- Break v1.x and v2.x passcode-protected iPhones to achieve entry to the device
- Build a customized restoration toolkit for the iPhone
- Interrupt iPhone 3G's "secure wipe" process
- Conduct info restoration of a v1.x and v2.x iPhone person disk partition, and safeguard and get better the whole uncooked person disk partition
- Recover deleted voicemail, photographs, electronic mail, and different own information, utilizing information carving techniques
- Recover geotagged metadata from digicam photos
- Discover Google map lookups, typing cache, and different facts saved at the stay dossier system
- Extract touch details from the iPhone's database
- Use diversified restoration concepts in line with case needs
And extra. iPhone Forensics contains innovations utilized by greater than 2 hundred legislation enforcement corporations world wide, and is a must have for any company compliance and catastrophe restoration plan.
This booklet constitutes the court cases of the sixth overseas Workshop on site visitors tracking and research, TMA 2014, held in London, united kingdom, in April 2014.
The completely refereed eleven complete papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 30 submissions. The contributions are prepared in topical sections on instruments and classes discovered from passive size, functionality on the area and net, content material and inter domain.
By Arno Becker
Java-erfahrene Leser lernen in diesem Buch, hochwertige software program für die Android-Plattform zu entwickeln. Im ersten Teil des Buches lernt der Leser zunächst die grundlegenden Konzepte und Elemente von Android kennen. Im anschließenden Praxisteil kann er anhand eines durchgängigen Beispiels Schritt für Schritt die Entwicklung einer mobilen Anwendung nachvollziehen. Der dritte Teil bereitet Entwickler auf den professionellen und sicheren Einsatz von Android in der Praxis vor.
Die 2. Auflage wurde komplett auf die Android-Version 2 aktualisiert und um neue Themen erweitert (Live Folder, Kamera- und Video-Unterstützung, SMS senden und empfangen).
By Scott Kelby, Terry White
The 1st variation of "The iPhone e-book" used to be selected via Amazon's editors as their Computer/Technology ebook of the yr. This new edition of the ebook, absolutely up to date and elevated for the 3G iPhone, was once selected via Amazon as one in all their "Top 10 Must-Have Books" of their annual checklist of the main "gift-worthy" books of the vacation season.
Here's why this booklet has develop into this kind of hit with iPhone clients around the globe: it isn't a “Tell-me-all-about-it” e-book, which has in-depth discussions on everything from instant community protocols to complicated compression codes. in its place it is a “show-me-how-to-do-it” booklet, that skips the entire complicated techno-jargon and simply tells you, in undeniable easy English, precisely easy methods to use the iPhone positive factors you must use such a lot.
The book’s structure is exceptional, with every one web page masking only one unmarried subject, so discovering the knowledge you would like is quickly and straightforward, with a wide full-color picture on every one web page so that you can see precisely the way it works.
In this ebook, you will learn:
• how one can manage and deal with your e-mail the fitting approach from the start
• tips to benefit from the iPhone's internet positive aspects (including vital information that assist you steer clear of frustration, and get you the place you need to cross fast!)
• how you can obtain and set up purposes from Apple's on-line App Store
• the most important trouble-shooting guidance you have to know
• the right way to get your favourite images onto your iPhone, information for utilizing its integrated digital camera, and the way to utilize the iPhone's strangely robust picture features
• the guidelines you have to comprehend to exploit your iPhone's integrated iPod good points, together with looking at movies, podcasts, television exhibits and films (you're going to surprised at many of the cool stuff you can do)
• how you can use the iPhone's integrated purposes to arrange your existence (you'll research issues during this bankruptcy you did not understand the iPhone may well do!)
• the head 20 information for the iPhone's cellphone function that might make you fall in love with it (you'll by no means are looking to use the other mobile again)
• Plus much more, together with a unique bonus bankruptcy known as "iPhone Killer suggestions" the place you will examine these hidden secrets and techniques that you will be passing directly to your iPhone neighbors (and they are going to be amazed!).
The iPhone publication is from Scott Kelby, the award-winning writer of the spoil bestseller, The iPod booklet, who groups up once more with device guru, and iPhone authority, Terry White to place jointly a ebook that's plenty just like the iPhone itself—simple to take advantage of and enjoyable to benefit.
In this significant replace to the ebook, Scott and Terry extra much more counsel, extra methods, and made it even more straightforward by means of targeting simply the main useful and such a lot asked gains (without all of the techno-babble) so that you can begin rather utilizing your iPhone this present day!
BONUS VIDEO: The authors prepare a unique in-depth video only for readers of the e-book the place they not just proportion their favourite iPhone components, yet they proportion much more of these hidden little time-saving counsel which could make all of the distinction on the earth.
If you have been looking forward to a e-book that specializes in simply an important, most dear, and most enjoyable stuff approximately your iPhone—you’ve chanced on it.
The Palm Pre is the most well liked new equipment at the block. it is the mobile phone―nay, own electronic everything―that the entire cool little ones are looking to get their palms on...but nobody desires to use it greater than developers!
The Palm Pre is greater than only a way-cool gadget, although: it truly is equipped on Palm's webOS, an working procedure that adjustments the sport for builders. construction on standards-based internet applied sciences, webOS permits us to create functions extra fast and simply than the other platform available in the market utilizing a similar applied sciences we all know and love already. It seems to be relatively enjoyable, too!
In this e-book, you are going to study all in regards to the Palm Pre and webOS, their features, and the way to improve for them. you will discover ways to write purposes that functionality fullyyt at the Pre itself, and you may additionally discover ways to write purposes that “live within the cloud” (i.e., preserve you hooked up to the electronic global round you). you are going to spend so much of some time taking a look at Mojo, the framework API by which your code interfaces with the working approach. All of this may be provided in the context of six totally sensible real-world functions that you should use by yourself Pre!
Once you are performed, you can be able to write your personal webOS functions for the Pre, get them into the app catalog (the on-line shop the place Pre functions are made on hand to Pre owners), and make lots of money.
- Write priceless apps in addition to video games.
- Become efficient utilizing Mojo and add new functions inside an afternoon.